LiNA Xcise Morcellator
Simple and efficient solution for morcellation
LiNA Xcise is a fully disposable CORDLESS morcellator designed to perform tissue morcellation during laparoscopic gynaecological procedures.
The Xcise Morcellator focuses on providing you with a simple and efficient solution for morcellation. The protective cannula serves as a safety guard and ensures a secure introduction into the abdomen, while the flared design of the cutting tube minimizes tissue rotation during morcellation.
The Xcise Morcellator can be used straight from the packaging, no capital equipment or additional investment is needed.
- No cables, no drive boxes, no assembly required
- Lightweight design incorporates motor and battery in one unit, with increased torque and 1000 RPM to morcellate even the most calcified tissue. (To date our record is 2930 grams with only one Xcise Morcellator)
- Single use and RoHS compliant for disposal in regular hospital waste
Simplicity – Instant-use disposable design
- No cables, no drive boxes, no assembly required.
- Lightweight design incorporates motor and battery in one unit, with more torque and 1000 RPM to morcellate even the most calcified tissue. (To date our record is 2930 grams with only one Xcise Morecellator).
- Single use and RoHS compliant for disposal in regular hospital waste.
Innovation – Reduced procedure times
- New Flared cutting tube – LiNA Xcise Morcellator features a cutting tube that flares open to a larger diameter as the tissue is pulled through, thereby reducing drag allowing for longer strips and less tissue rotation.
- Inner bevel blade prevents blade dulling from inadvertent contact with the tenaculum.
- Adjustable coreguard can be rotated 360 degrees for optimum coreguard peeling.
- 5mm reducer cap is a simple snap-on design for quick instrument exchange.
Safety – Full control of your blade exposure
- The LiNA Xcise Morcellator features three blade positions to choose from for optimal safety and performance during tissue morcellation;
- “Safety Guard” – Blade is fully retracted into the cannula for patient safety.
- “Cut 1” – Blade is partially covered to cut with a peeling effect around the surface of the specimen.
- “Cut 2” – Blade is fully exposed for coring.
- Precision trigger design with instant on/off allows the surgeon to blade activation with a pulsing technique.